The following school supply list is for the 2019-2020 school year at Living Wisdom School in the Portland, Oregon metro area. It is recommended for Grades 3, 4, and 5 in the Elementary School Program.
- 1 water bottle marked with name or initials (note: the glass water bottles tend to break).
- 1 backpack
- Lunch container(s) marked with name or initials (note: glass lunch containers also tend to break)
- 1, 1″ three-ring binder
- 1 small to medium sized supply box that can fit inside a school desk (to hold pens, pencils, erasers, glue sticks, scissors, etc)
- 1 dozen #2 pencils with erasers.
- 1 large eraser
- 2 folders, for homework and class work
- 3 spiral bound notebooks containing lined paper (with different colored covers is helpful)
- 1 package of graph paper to share with the class
- 2 glue sticks to share with the class
- 1 set of thin tipped white erase board markers, for their personal white boards
- A Washington County Library card to borrow books
- (Optional because there are classroom scissors available) 1 pair of scissors
- (Optional because there are classroom markers available) 1 set each of thick and thin tipped washable colored markers
- (Optional because there are classroom rulers available) 1 ruler with inches and centimeters
Please try to avoid media influenced folders, lunch boxes, backpacks etc. Thank you!