Your support is appreciated!
Whether through donations or other ways to support LWS, your contribution helps us serve children and families through Education for Life.
You may make a one-time or monthly donation via credit card or PayPal.
Prefer to send a check? Please make out to Living Wisdom School and send to: 4855 SW Watson Ave., Beaverton, OR 97005.
You may also set up a recurring payment through your bank’s online bill pay. This eliminates any processing fees from using credit cards or PayPal.
Please contact us with any questions.
When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.
~ Maya Angelou
Easy Ways To Support LWS!
Amazon Smile Donates to LWS with Your Purchases:
- To support Living Wisdom School with your Amazon purchases, go to: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/93-0963394
- Look below the search field to see who you are “supporting”
- Click the drop-down arrow, select “change”
- In the “Or, pick your own Charitable Organization” field, enter “Living Wisdom School”
- Scroll down and select: “Living Wisdom School DBA Ananda Church of Self Realization”
Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program:
- Visit https://www.fredmeyer.com
- Once logged into your Fred Meyer account you can search for “Living Wisdom School” either by name or IQ206
- Select “Enroll”
- New users will need to create an account with basic information: a valid email address and a rewards card number
Empty Ink Cartridges and Office Depot:
Do you shop Office Depot? You can support our school at no cost to you!
Shopping online? Complete your online purchase and enter 70116267 (our school’s ID) on the thank you confirmation page.
Shopping in store? When you check out, simply provide your school’s name (Living Wisdom School) or our school’s ID (70116267) to the associate.
Have used ink cartridges? Bring them to the office – the school can redeem up to 10 per month for store credit.
Blue Bags – Pick up a blue bag for the bottle return from the office.
Drop Bag at Bottle Drop – When you drop off your bottles/cans they count it and deposit the money into our Living Wisdom School account.
The Importance of FULL Bags – Bags should be dropped off only when FULL. We are charged for the bags and processing, so the more full the bag, the better for our budget!