The following school supply list is for the 2019-2020 school year at Living Wisdom School in the Portland, Oregon metro area. It is recommended for children 3 to 4 years old in the Preschool.
- 1 set of playdough
- 1 box tissues
- 1 water bottle (smaller is better – type that can be washed and re-used)
- 3 Glue sticks
- Scotch tape (Pop-up refills are welcome, too!)
Seasonal change of clothing to include pants/shorts, shirt, underwear, socks
Since we go outside to play every day:
- Sun hat (if your child likes them) or you can apply sunscreen for warm days
- Rain boots and raincoats for rainy days
- Warm jackets, hats, boots and mittens/gloves during cold weather
Family picture(s) for our class book! Can be a picture of you together or pictures of the important people in your family (pets welcome!) that your child recognizes. This will help us get to know each other and ease the transition at the start of the year with a reminder of home we can keep in the classroom.
Please try to avoid media influenced folders, lunch boxes, backpacks etc. Thank you!